KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
简介KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Ara ...
KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday, according to organizer CJ ENM on Sunday.
Around 3.5 million more from around 171 countries enjoyed a live stream of the concert.
Under the theme “Be A KCONer,” KCON offered diverse Korean cultural content such as talk shows with K-pop artists and K-pop performances.
Many Korean brands from the food and beverage, cosmetic and lifestyle sectors opened up booths to promote their products.
A K-Food zone in which Korean snacks such as tteokbokki, dalgona, and chicken were sold, was the most popular area for local visitors among the booths provided.
When the K-pop show began, Boulevard Riyadh City was filled with the sound of people singing along to Korean songs.
Local K-pop fans held up posters expressing their love for their favorite K-pop groups.
Everglow, Highlight, Hyolyn, Kard, Riize, Super Junior D&E (Donghae and Eunhyuk), 8Turn, Dreamcatcher, El7z Up, Evnne, Oh My Girl, Super Junior, Tempest and TNX took to the festival stage.
The South Korean government is bracing for potential backlash from doctors as it seeks to unveil a p ...
South Korea's exports fell for the 12th consecutive month in September but logged the smallest ...
South Korean retail giant and the nation’s fifth-largest conglomerate Lotte Group has carried on div ...
Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
S. Korea in contention for team medal in women's golf
The many regional flavors of songpyeon, a Korean holiday dessert
Long Chuseok holiday to boost domestic trips
'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
Opposition leader proposes meeting with Yoon amid growing party feud
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- N.SSign to resume album promotion without Doha
- Jungkook becomes first Korean soloist to log 2 songs in Top 5 of Billboard's Hot 100
- Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza leaves hundreds dead in fighting, retaliation
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel
- Yoon appoints new defense, culture ministers without parliamentary confirmation
- 33년 경찰 경력 내세워…“안심구청장 누구입니까”
- Fan meeting offers 'Break Time' for 'Dream Academy' trainees on their way to debut
- Live music festival Block Party to return to Haebangchon
- Samsung chief explores new growth drivers in Middle East
- 임명직 마다한 장제원 의미심장 글 "발톱 숨기고 때 기다린다"
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- 與, 김행 여가장관 후보 청문회 불참 기류…"일방적이고 위법적"
- 1 in 4 foreign workers earn more from unemployment benefits than from work
- SK On marks 2nd anniversary with twofold revenue, capacity growth
- PM orders measures to prevent public opinion manipulation on web portals
- [Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
- Hyundai Ioniq 7 may start production in July next year
- Blackpink's Jennie to drop new solo single on Oct. 6
- Zandari Festa kicks off with local, foreign indie bands
- BTS' Jungkook to extend solo parade with 1st album 'Golden'
- Hyundai Glovis to go net
- 국민의힘 “김태우 재산신고 관련 가짜뉴스, 방심위에 신고”