[Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
简介BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrad ...
BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrades in design and driving performance, making its global debut in the country in six years.
The 5 Series has sold over 8 million units worldwide since its launch of the first generation model in 1972. Korea, in particular, has shown great enthusiasm for the high-end sedan, taking approximately 20 percent of total sales last year, according to the German carmaker.
“We know how important the 5 Series is for our customers in Korea,” said Adrian Van Hooydonk, BMW Group’s design director, during a press conference in Incheon on Thursday, adding that the new lineup has grown in size with more interior space, catering to the needs of the company’s sedan lovers here.
Stressing that the eighth-generation 5 Series boasts a sporty and elegant exterior and driver-oriented interior, Van Hooydonk said the 5 Series takes after the family design of the BMW, however, offers strong individual characters like longer driving range.
이준석 전 국민의힘 대표가 16일 서울 강서구청장 보궐선거 참패와 관련해 윤석열 대통령과 여당에 변화와 쇄신을 촉구하며 눈물을 흘렸다.이 전 대표는 이날 국회 소통관에서 기자회견을 ...
South Korean stocks got off to a strong start Tuesday tracking overnight gains on Wall Street.The be ...
Hyundai Rotem, a defense solutions and railway vehicles maker affiliated with Hyundai Motor Group, s ...
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- Doosan Robotics to supply chicken
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- Japan thanks S. Korea for Israel rescue effort
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- BOK expected to stand pat this week over growth risks: experts
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- NewJeans hits 1 bln streams mark on Spotify with debut album
- Jungkook of BTS sweeps iTunes’ Top Songs charts in 100 different regions
- Seoul launches annual pet festival
- NK leader sends congratulatory message to Xi on Chinese founding anniversary
- N. Korea stipulates nuclear force
- Lotte increases efforts to give back to society
- Tving streams 2023 MTV VMAs
- Exhibition 'Hanbok, Revisited' offers modern tastes on traditional Korean clothing
- Yoon hosts luncheon meeting with Korean atomic bomb victims in Hiroshima on Chuseok
- S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency