TvN’s ‘Unexpected Business’ to return with season 3
简介Cable channel tvN's reality show "Unexpected Business" is scheduled to return on a bigger scale ...
Cable channel tvN's reality show "Unexpected Business" is scheduled to return on a bigger scale with shooting overseas for its third season.
The upcoming reality show revolves around the two beloved Korean actors, Cha Tae-hyun and Zo In-sung, as supermarket owners, meeting up and talking with the customers.
Unlike in the previous seasons, in which Cha and Zo took over stores in remote areas in South Korea, “Unexpected Business 3" was shot in the seaside town of Monterey, California, where a small grocery store was temporarily turned into an Asian supermarket for the show.
Meanwhile, fans of Disney+’s latest hit project “Moving” will be happy to note that the first episode of "Unexpected Business 3" will show Zo reunited with actor Han Hyo-joo. The two played a married couple with superpowers, Doo-sik and Mi-hyun, in the action series.
“"Zo In-sung and Han Hyo-joo, they looked so good together. Don't waste time anymore. Please get married in real life soon,” a netizen commented on the official teaser video of “Unexpected Business 3” uploaded to tvN’s YouTube channel.
In a move to counter escalating copyright infringement issues, the South Korean government announced ...
Every Saturday in October, the "Art in Series" presents a variety of themed events such as a plant m ...
Hyundai Motor Group’s decadeslong sponsorship for the Korean archery team has once again stepped int ...
- SPAF kicks off with boundary
- S. Korea defeat Japan for 3rd straight men's football gold
- Elevate fall travel experiences with local specialties
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- Korean telecom regulator considers W68b in fines on Google, Apple for violating in
- Stray Kids to release new album 'Rock
- ‘저위험 권총’ 예산 13억 받았지만…결국 ‘38구경’ 더 사기로
- Posco on brink of strike for first time
- [Weekender] Waiting on the North: Unified Korean dictionary project's long journey
- Doosan Robotics shares debut at double IPO price
- 반도핑기구 “아시안게임 북 인공기 게양에 조치 취할 것”
- Japan's Honda beefs up lineup to revive sales in S. Korea
- Zandari Festa kicks off with local, foreign indie bands
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- 1 in 4 foreign workers earn more from unemployment benefits than from work
- Apple under fire for ‘overpriced’ iPhones
- Blackpink's Jennie to drop new solo single on Oct. 6
- Jarasum Jazz Fest to kick off Friday
- 사전투표 D
- Seoul shares close tad lower amid mixed US rate outlook
- SKT’s AI
- 박성중 "다음 中응원은 드루킹 시즌2…강서구 선거 안심 못해"
- PM orders measures to prevent public opinion manipulation on web portals
- [Our Museums] Journey to the Paleolithic era at Jeongok Prehistory Museum